Wednesday 3 October 2012

Will you always love me?




On Saturday I had another 21st to go to as well as making an appearence at a beer pong competition. I wanted to go for something completly different from Friday night and my friend Nicole recently mentioned wanting to attempt the popular bow bun. Feeling inspired I thought I'd give it a go myself....and these are the results...



I teamed my bow bun up with this second hand top that is just as striking. I love wearing such a bold block of colour like this one. Underneath I wore my chiffon shorts from Kmart. Having pockets for once on a night out was so handy! My necklace is an old gem from the childhood jewellary box and my shoes are the ones my sister sent me which I featured in an earlier post.

Top: Second hand
Shorts: Kmart
Necklace: From my Childhood
Shoes: From my Sister

As for my night, it was pretty good. Although the Beer Pong competition I went to was actually a dress up so I think a few people just thought I was playing along hahahahaha xx 



2 comments:

  1. you'll have to teach me how to do the hair bow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! It's super easy once you get the hang of it! xx

      Delete

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx