Tuesday 2 October 2012

All I Ever Wanted


 This is what I wore to my flatmate Ella's 21st party on Friday night. I borrowed the dress from my friend Hannah. It was 100% silk and felt amazing to wear. I was so grateful to wear a dress that made me feel so good. My shoes I invested in for my own 21st and I always relish the right oppurtunity to whip them out. I also shoved a paper flower crown in my hair that I picked up for .70c from Sportsgirl in Australia and Bob's your uncle I was ready to go...




 The party was a lot of fun and the speeches were so good! It really was a treat to wear such a beautiful dress and I guess it proves the benefits of investing in quality. As for Ella, it was her real birthday today, so a big Happy Birthday to Ella and I hope you had a magical day xx

Dress: Madame Hawke (borrowed from my friend Hannah)
Shoes: Seventh Wonderland
Paper flower crown: SportsGirl
Clutch: Vintage from my Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx