Saturday 2 June 2012

Sailor, Sailor




Here's a look from about a week ago, although I'm sure recently I've been looking like this everyday. I wear this coat everywhere. It's RPM from last winter and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I was a bit strapped for cash at the time, so I considered whether or not to buy it for about a week. I gave in when I visited the RPM factory store and found this one with $30 off the original price because it was missing a button on one of the pockets. Sold. I especially love the bib at the back and I feel like I'm dressing up like a sailor every time I put it on. What do you guys think? xx

Übersetzung
Hier sind ein parr Fotos von letzte Woche. Ich trage dieser Mantel überall. Das Marke ist RPM und ist von letzte Winter. Ich war in es verliebt von das erste Augenblick. Ich habe es billger bekommen weil ein Knopf fällt. Das Lätzchen gefällt mir besonders. Ich fühle mich wie ein Seeman jedes mal ich der Mantel tragen. Was denkt euch? xx



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely coat, seems to be really cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah you're right, it's so snuggly :) xx

      Delete

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx