Monday 11 June 2012

Last Friday Night

How hectic was last week? Thursday and Friday were especially full on. It feels so good it have the majority of my Uni work finished with, just my history exam to study for now, starting tonight. I was lucky enough to spend the weekend in Auckland with my family which was a nice reward. But before I tell all about that in a succession of posts that will come tomorrow, I thought I'd start off with the fast paced events of Friday night.

I finished at Uni and was home by 5:15 and was due at a B.Y.O. dinner at 6. I was a tad late but not by much. The dinner was at Yellow Chili which is an Indian restaurant in the Kelburn village shops. Dinner was super yum and the restaurant was super cute! Recommended.
(Post-feast)

Next on the agenda was the end of term keg party for the Geology society. Always a good night and I couldn't resist stopping by for a bit.


I wasn't at the party for long though before I had to go to the airport to catch my 10:45 flight to Auckland.

There's something cool about being in an airport at night. Everthing is closed and there's hardly anyone around. Such an airy atmosphere.
Next I made my way to stay with my friend Grace and attend the party she was hosting!
So that was me last Friday...full on and awake for 22 hours straight! Needless to say I was exhausted on Saturday. I'll let you know how the weekend went down tomorrow. Until then I'm tired and keen for an early night with maybe a hint of study...xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello beautiful, I just know your blog is great, you have a very chic style.

    I follow you;)

    I invite you to my blog, I hope your visit :)

    A huge kiss, PersonalStyle.

    http://blogpersonalstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx