Wednesday 13 June 2012

Going (to) Gaga






This is the outfit I choose to go to Lady Gaga's concert on Sunday night which I posted about yesterday. I had planned on wearing something else but while shopping in Newmarket on Sunday I bought these things and could not resist wearing them at the first oppurtunity. Both the top and the shorts are from dotti. Gotta love their sales. I got both these items for a little under half price...score! The top is completly lace with a zip down the back and is so lovely (even my Mum said so). The shorts are quite short. And also velvet. And royal blue. I love everything about them, though I was hesitant to commit to the purchase at first. I've had my eye out for some ever since I fell in love with a pair of red high waisted ones a friend wore and I love the way these fit. I think Wellington will be a bit too chilly to bust them out any time soon but I can't wait to wear them all summer long..Bring it on!!
Enjoy your Wednesday night peps and give me some lookbook love (/hypes) if you're feelin it :) xx 

1 comment:

  1. Another awesome blog, perhaps some coloured tights with the shorts to keep warm in WLG. Seen that quite a bit over here. x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx