Saturday 26 May 2012

Urban Field Trip

I spent most of yesterday tossing up whether or not to attend the Geology Society's Urban Field trip...a pub crawl in disguise. They're a fabulous group of people who always put on a good event but I wasn't sure if I possessed the skill set required to compete in the games the pub crawl would involve. Alas I went anyway and had an awesome night. The challenges were not taken seriously and my inability to take on quantitive amounts of beer was not frowned upon. I had some good yarns and great singalongs and have no regrets of going! This is pretty much how I looked....




 

Dress: Huffer
Jacket:Second hand from Market
Shoes: Rubi
Necklace: Grandma's


2 comments:

  1. Your new banner is cute :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just made the other day while I was fiddling around on paint. It was so tricky! xx

      Delete

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx