Friday 18 May 2012

Stuck in Neutral




Super comfy today in my ottomode top that I bought in February while I was in Australia and my calf length skirt I found in an Island Bay op-shop. Whenever I'm out and about I always have my RPM handbag with me. It has soo many pockets!! I had been looking at it for ages before my Mum gave it to me for my birthday. Also teamed it all up with this gold chain necklace I found in our childhood jewellary box. Good find! Anyways I'm going to get ready now for Anna's fiesta tonight which I mentioned was coming up a few posts ago....super excited...gunna channel my inner Frida Kahlo. I'll let you know how it goes...have a fun Friday night xx

Knit:Ottomode, Skirt:Secondhand, Bag:RPM

1 comment:

  1. Very nice bag!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx