Thursday 17 May 2012

I heart velvet



2 days of Kmart bargins in a row! I bought this dress the same day I got the floral leggings I posted about yesterday...that was a good day for bargin hunting! I love the silhouette of this dress, the long sleves with the slightly lower back...plus it's velvet!! I think all this combined makes it slightly more glamorous which I enjoy. (I have Fergie singing in my head right about now.) I teamed the dress up with my silver heart locket that my Nana gave me for my 21st and my chunky, silver heart chain bracelet I found on the beach at Flax-mill bay. The plain dress allowed me to show off my Forever 21 floral lace tights that I bought last season. And of course I wouldn't be able to survive Welly without my merino socks as per usual! I'm mega super excited for a couple of events I have going on over the weekend, so stay glued for more on those later...until then, seeya later aligator xx


Dress: Kmart
Tights: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx